This online Food Safety content is designed to provide individuals that handle open food the essential knowledge and understanding of good Food Safety Practice. The aim of this training content is to provide candidates with a fundamental knowledge of food hygiene and to enable them to apply this knowledge to essential practical skills in order to prevent food poisoning.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Hazards associated with Food Safety
- Food poisoning and contamination
- Personal Hygiene
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Premises, Equipment and Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Legislation and requirements
There are no reviews yet.